What happens when a programmer doesn't get a beta key? Well, he does crazy things. This simulator allows those of us without
the Beta to experience what focus is like firsthand. This is an early release, and my first project of it's kind, so bugs are to be expected.
- Use the circles to select your spec. Certain abilities will be given to you upon choosing a spec.
- Use the arrows to allocate talent points. There's no check for valid talent point combinations.
- Use the Globals tab to change global character attributes
- Use the Abilities tab to assign hotkeys. These are not assigned automatically, and is a required step. Numbers only, please.
- Use the Play! tab to begin simulating!
Known issues and future enhancements
- Debuff refreshing may be wonky still.
- Pets are not implemented. They might be.
- Glyphs are not implemented. I'll do it when Blizzard goes over them.
- Changing aspects can break keybinds. Click on Play again to fix.
- 9/18: Updated to Build 12984. Killing Streak not implemented since I'm lacking details on it.
Questions, comments, suggestions, think my artwork sucks and you can do better? Send them to email@example.com